Thursday, July 23, 2009

'Mud-ball Making' Galore ~ Save Mother Earth!!


So, the very first thing that I noticed when I was routinely visiting my college's Facebook profile for some juicy gossips and interesting news a few days back was this post urging students to participate in a 'Mud-ball Making' Session, organized by our college, at Hunza Property (Kelawai Road) on the 23rd July 2009!! As usual, I jumped at the chance to do something MEANINGFUL and BENEFICIAL rather than rotting and wasting my life away in my room as I am FREAKIN FREE (Pardon my language.. but I wanted to emphasized on the word 'FREE' because its so DAMN true) for the time being. Thus, begins my first 'Mud-ball Making" experience!!



Once we reached our destination (By the way, thanks Miss Queenie for the lift.!!XDXD) we were greeted by a Miss (Gosh.. I forgot her name!! I ll jus label her as Miss EM for the time being...(TT")) who gave us a talk/presentation of what is in the mud-balls that we are about to make and what role does it play in cleaning up our river system stuffs. She also showed us some slides on rivers that have been successfully cleaned and cleared up by using this seemingly primative method!! Believe me it REALLY WORKS and you must really see it to believe it!! It was really a sight to behold..Not saying that I am in anyways a sceptic to this method!!

So.. It BEGINS!!! I ll let the pictures do the TALKING!!





So, what are you guys WAITING for?? COME JOIN US NOW!!!
Together we can make the earth a better place for our future kins to live in!!

2 comments:

  1. LOLxxx... Believe me it WAS NICE!!!
    Doing our part to save Mother Earth!!

    ReplyDelete